Back-End Developer - Cloud
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a key member of our dynamic team, you will play a vital role in crafting exceptional software experiences. Your responsibilities will encompass the design and implementation of innovative features, fine-tuning and sustaining existing code for optimal performance, and guaranteeing top-notch quality through rigorous testing and debugging. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do, and you’ll be working closely with fellow developers, designers, and product managers to ensure our software aligns seamlessly with user expectations.
- Ideal candidate is familiar with the latest cloud technologies including but not limited to Kubernetes, OpenShift and AWS services.
- They are well versed with the way of developing products based on application programming interfaces.
- They will help design software solutions to solve complex problems for backend components and distributed systems.
- They will help with the tools and processes which will help produce secure software.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Looking for a 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications using Java, Python, GO languages.
- Hands on experience in cloud development (Kubernetes, OpenShift and AWS).
- Secure software development is a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Agile development and software engineering best practices.
- Develop, use and maintain software and tools for automation.
- Certifications related to cloud architecture and security.
- Experience related to security and regulatory compliance requirements.