Security Product Marketer
IBM is looking for a Product Marketer for the Security Product Marketing Team. This role is currently a highly visible individual contributor role that crosses all categories of Security software products and services. The initial focus of this role is to identify and work collaboratively across campaigns to determine where security intersect target buyers, and articulate cross campaign messaging and tactics based on objectives and key drivers.
The initial focus for this role will be driving solutions led campaign performance, ecosystem, and top account performance. Results and analytically driven to determine key drivers and solutions that will impact results.
IBM Security protects organizations with an advanced and integrated portfolio of solutions with an innovative approach to help business leaders and security practitioners advance their security programs. This role will pull the go-to-market business plan and strategy together that intersect within AI and Hybrid Cloud campaigns
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Using data to identify and work with Security Marketing executives to analyze key drivers of results.
- Work collaboratively toward best in class solutions and initiatives to achieve Mega KPIs and financial objectives.
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams to impactful initiatives that affect revenue and campaign revenue improvements.
- Represent security across top accounts, sales (enablement & sales plays), and ecosystem in driving tactics.
- Lead through influence across product marketing, content, and corporate communications leadership to drive and coordinate overall security messaging for things like AWS, AI campaigns, etc.
- Identify the key IBM differentiators for top level messaging.
- Accountable to iterate and test, what is working, what is not, and recommendations for Work on identified strategies across the entire sales funnel from awareness to demand to enabling sales to win/revenue.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing in Technology or software industry
- Must be analytical and solutions focused and have a basic understanding of drivers of performance for marketing functions, demand generation, content strategy and sales
- Must be able to collaborate and influence others
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
- Must have executive acumen and excellent communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Security experience preferred