UnifyBlue Product Manager
IBM Security is looking for a product management leader to accelerate IBM Security SW and SaaS capabilities onto IBM Cloud. UnifyBlue is a newly formed strategic initiative across IBM Software and IBM Cloud, aimed at delivering IBM SW on the IBM Cloud in a differentiating way. Today, both IBM Security SW and IBM Cloud provide complementary cybersecurity capabilities to our clients. We have an opportunity to build a “better together” story by integrating our cybersecurity capabilities that differentiates IBM in the market, and provides our existing clients a destination Cloud to run their IBM Security SaaS solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Within this role, you will be responsible for delivering a roadmap that onboards QRadar Suite, Guardium Insights, and Verify onto the IBM Cloud, integrates these capabilities with the IBM Cloud Platform and the IBM Cloud security controls, providing a unified security experience for our clients. In addition to driving the joint roadmap of capabilities, you will also define commercial differentiation (pricing/packaging/customer incentives), the GTM strategy, and a path for existing customers to migrate from on-premises to the IBM Cloud.
This is a highly-visible role in which you will be working across both the IBM Security and IBM Cloud business units. Collaboration with product management, design, and development across both organizations will be a key to success. IBM Security is an exciting and strategic part of the IBM Software strategy, and we continue to demonstrate sustained growth. We look forward to you joining our winning team!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Proficiency in product management discipline
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across organizations and with multiple disciplines
– Thinks outside the box and demonstrates creativity in both product definition and GTM strategy
– Strong understanding of IBM customer base and buyer personas
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Working knowledge of cloud computing and/or cybersecurity
– Understanding of PLG concepts
– Experience in pricing/packaging