Full Stack Developer
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
***US Citizenship is required for this role. Candidates for consideration must EITHER have a Secret OR Top Secret Clearance ***
Our tightly integrated software development team is seeking a Full Stack Developer to work onsite at Colorado Springs, CO location. Following modern architectural strategies, you will work hands-on with new, as well as maintain existing, technologies in a rapid agile environment. Your direct efforts will continuously enable defensive cyber solutions to protect, defend, and respond to both ground and space based cyber adversarial threats.
You will be a good fit for this role if you…
- Are passionate about development and eliminating mundane and repetitive work.
- Have a STEM Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Have been actively working in the full stack development area for 4 or more years.
- Enjoy working across multiple platforms with a high desire to develop quality code in an agile process.
- You will have the opportunity to support United States Space Force (USSF) by developing software in support of Space Systems Command (SSC) Cyber Operations Branch.
- Collaborating in an environment where it will never be the same day twice on a squad with some of the world’s top technology professionals cultivating our expertise.
We’re hiring … JOIN US.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certifications: SAFe for Teams Certification.
- Must be willing to obtain AWS certifications (with the expectation of attaining AWS Associate Developer & AWS Specialty Security within a year of start date).
- Security Clearance: Pre-existing, Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Ability to demonstrate AWS competence using the CLI (Command Line Interface) and Boto package.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or related specialty (Computer Science, Data Science, etc.) + 6 years of full stack development.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of: Apache Spark, k8s (Kubernetes), Kafka, SIMP Project, Ansible, Docker, GIT, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Suricata, Zeek, Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search, Neo4J, PostgreSQL, AWS Cloud & NiFi.
- Master’s degree in STEM related or related specialty (Computer Science, Data Science, etc.) + 4 years of full stack development.
- Top Secret (TS) security clearance with SCI and SAP eligibility is HIGHLY desired.
- Experience OR Knowledge in the following: defensive cyber military operations, software development life cycle management, program/project management, systems engineering, strategic planning, cross-functional team.