(Senior) Product Manager - Geospatial Data and Location Services
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 1,060 colleagues and 58 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Compensation: A competitive salary package and a bonus on top.
- Flexibility: Decide for yourself where you work most effectively. We offer you a hybrid working model, autonomous working time management and 30 days of vacation annually.
- Work from abroad: Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from abroad for a few weeks per year (if it gets along with the business and team needs)
- Relocation: Our relocation agency supports you with your visa process and an attractive relocation package.
- Use our products: As an employee you can take advantage of our plus membership for tenants on ImmoScout24 to find a new place to live.
- Development: Dedicated learning time per month, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare center or offers emergency childcare.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (upon approval, as we prioritise the well-being of our employees and ensure that our dog policy is considerate of allergic individuals and prevents overcrowding on each office floor).
- Mobility: We subsidize public transport or Job Bikes.
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- Most innovative office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. 2021 it was awarded for the most innovative office concept. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar, 100% green electricity and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Core services team, in capacity as Product Manager for our Listings and Geo products.The role involves managing key service for ImmoScout across location data, listing data and helping internal teams innovate with new data offerings for their product lines. Your products form a major part of the software backbone of ImmobilenScout and help millions of property seekers every single month. If this sounds interesting to you – we’d love to hear from you!
How your role will look like:
- Maintain Geo services: Own the geolocation services for ImmoScout24. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of geospatial data into the platform.
- Data Procurement and availability: Work proactively to identify, procure, and integrate new datasets that enhance breadth and depth of location-based information on ImmoScout24. Ensure the timely availability of accurate geospatial data for our internal teams.
- Reduce Product portfolio complexity: Reduce product, system and technical complexity within the geospatial and listings ingestion domain. Collaborate with engineering teams to implement scalable and efficient solutions.
- Product innovation in data: Collaborate with internal teams to identify and evaluate new business opportunities within the geo, location and listing domain. Drive innovation by staying abreast of industry trends, users needs and integrating new technologies to enhance ImmoScout's offerings.
What you need to succeed:
- Digital Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience working in large digital organizations, with a proven track record in product management.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Technical Understanding: Strong technical understanding of data and APIs. The ability to engage in solution design discussions with engineering teams from the Product perspective.
- Collaboration: Experience working closely with engineering teams, collaborating with internal business stakeholders and translating business requirements into roadmaps with your engineering manager and team.
- Geospatial Knowledge: Some familiarity with location and geospatial datasets is highly valued.
- Multitasking: Experience working collaboratively with multiple internal software teams on complex projects.
- One Team Spirit: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.