Software Engineering Manager
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- Set the technical vision for the team and ensure that it aligns with the global Software Engineering vision and culture,
- Hire and mentor engineers, and create a positive and productive work environment.
- Support the teams in delivering their product backlogs on time and within budget.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Be responsible for the quality of the team's work.
- Manage the local Engineering budget
- Establish relations with local R&D centers and universities
- Represent the team in the global Engineering Management team
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Master degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, with 3+ years of experience in managing software teams.
- Proven experience to work with Indian and Western companies
- Strong technical skills, with experience in a variety of programming languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.