Manager Software Engineering: Internet of Things
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- Build up and lead a team of software developers in India with the right skills, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Collaborate closely with the central department in Germany to align project goals and ensure efficient communication and delivery.
- Manage project timelines, resources, and budgets to achieve project goals within specified timeframes and budgetary constraints.
- Foster a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Ensure the team adheres to established software development processes, procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide technical leadership, mentorship and guidance to team members, and foster their professional growth.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback, coaching, and recognition to team members.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development, and recommend adoption of new tools and techniques where appropriate
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from Premium Institution in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Additional qualification on Robotics, Mathematics, Physics is a plus.
- You have >8 years’ experience with Linux, Python, C/C++, SDKs for image processing, engines for AI models, robotics frameworks.
- You have at minimum >8 years’ experience with Java, Spring Boot, unit testing, databases (e.g. MongoDB, CosmosDB)
- You are familiar with the concepts of CI/CD, build and test environments.
- You have experience in cloud native development on Azure or GCP.
- You are a strong people leader.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Experience in leveraging Scrum Master
- Proficient in English