Automation Test Specialist AGV - KION Mobile Automation
Kion Group AG
The role involves testing standard controls software for Autonomous Guided Vehicles and mobile robotics applications.
As part of an international and multicultural team within the software development organization, you will be responsible for testing software on our autonomous guided vehicles.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work with a world leading supplier of Mobile Automation solutions
An international team from our new offices in Antwerp (Linkeroever)
Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
Flexible working hours
The ability to work from home (40%)
An attractive salary package (car, meal vouchers, insurances,...)
36 vacation days
No two projects are ever the same!
Tasks and Qualifications:
- You are responsible for testing new software developments on our automated guided vehicles.
- You analyze and troubleshoot basic issues encountered during testing
- You provide feedback to the onboard software development engineers on the results of your tests
- Together with the engineers you determine appropriate testing scenarios and procedures
- You collaborate with the Product Validation team which is responsible for final overall validation of the functionalities of the application you tested and with the application engineers who commission those applications at our customers’ facilities
- You have a strong interest in motion control, automation or robotics.
- You are very interested in electrotechnology.
- You preferably hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree (electricity, automation,...) or equivalent by experience.
- Experience or knowledge of machine controls and/or AGVs is a plus
- You can understand software code
- A good communicator, keen for open-minded discussions.
- Fluent in English. And if you master Dutch, that’s a plus.
- Eagerness to take up your piece of responsibility within the team.
- Ok with traveling abroad occasionally for work.