Spare Parts Specialist - EMEA Mobile Automation
Kion Group AG
In this context, you will coordinate automation product’s spare parts readiness activities with our global Robotics teams (Service, Product and Engineering). You will also provide hands-on parts support to regional business activities across KION operating units and develop guidance for relevant processes & data analysis.
The EMEA Mobile Automation Spare Parts Specialist, preferably based in Antwerp Belgium, will work within the Global Parts team. This team, started in 2021, is currently led by a manager in Antwerp and consist of 1 specialist in each of our 3 regions. The Antwerp location is one of our main Robotics hub, which will allow you to learn and to work closely with product engineering teams and have access to our vehicles production factory.
What we offer:
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing technological company
- An international environment
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home (40%)
- An attractive salary package
- 36 vacation days
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Support the department manager in ensuring a timely information flow of spare-parts related data and documentation towards the KION brands, both for existing and for new portfolio of automated vehicles
- Define and maintain automation products spare parts list with applicable part numbers information and related cross-references across SAP systems
- Keep track of automation products spare parts bill of materials and revision changes.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of proper spare parts documentation for publication in the KION brands’ electronic spare parts catalogues
- Co-operate with master data departments to support parts master data and life-cycle requirements (e.g. part number integration in ERP systems, updates, supersessions, etc.)
- Ensure the provision of technical documentation for parts and tools holding special requirements (e.g. batteries, software configuration, dangerous good certificates)
- Assign reasonable parts component criticality based on failure probability and impact.
- Support the KION brands in defining related spare parts safety stock levels.
- Create templates to support the generation of recommended spare parts list or service fee based on product scope, spare parts lifetime, criticality, vehicle fleet size.
- Act as a contact person in EMEA for automation spare-parts related topics.
- Ensure alignment with relevant spare parts local and global stakeholders
- Technical degree, or equivalent education, in the automation or related industries (e.g. Machinery & Industrial Engineering).
- 1-3 Years relevant working experience acquired in e.g. aftermarket or parts customer service, technical service or product management, aftermarket lifecycle management, production, logistics or materials planning.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel functionalities is a must. Good knowledge of overall applications such as database applications and MS Office suites.
The candidate must be able to perform tasks with volume of data of different types.
- Good understanding of spare parts or repair processes and requirements
(e.g. Bill of materials & Items, Product release/changes, Parts lifetime/criticality, Catalogs, Logistics ordering/stock process, Parts software, Repair & Retrofits, …)
- Understanding of ERP concepts. Practical knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Good communication skills, confidence to reach out to others to get things done.
- Skilled at documenting instructions and properly summarizing subjects/processes.
- Enthusiasm for learning new concepts and automation products. Capable to find answers through self-learning.
- High level of customer service and solution finding.
- Team player with the ability to operate in a global team
- Fluency in English. Dutch, German or other languages are a plus.
The more you recognize yourself in the following styles, the better this position will suit you: Technology/Components interested, Organized, Accurate, Networker, Global minded, Perseverant, Keep promises, Self-Driven, Enthusiast to learn, Hands-on, Can deal with recurring tasks, Improve/Find better ways.