Kion Group AG
Become part of our UXD team, our finest user-interface and UX-research pros who ensure outstanding user experience across all our applications, in close collaboration with our development teams.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work with a world leading supplier of Mobile Automation solutions
An international team from our new offices in Antwerp (Linkeroever)
Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
Flexible working hours
The ability to work from home (40%)
An attractive salary package (car, meal vouchers, insurances,...)
36 vacation days
No two projects are ever the same!
Tasks and Qualifications:
What are your responsibilities?
- Contribute as a frontend developer to our common UX component library for the different digital products
- Together with the other team members, you are responsible for the complete lifecycle of the UX components – from requirements to release.
- Know how to translate UX designs into Angular
- Describe and document UI components
- Write test code for the UX components
- Communicate and work together with other frontend engineers on incorporating existing UI components in the common UX library
What are your qualifications?
- You have an education in web design, computer science or multimedia, or have experience in a relevant field. Experience working with industrial application is an asset
- You’ve got minimum 5 years on the job as a web developer with a good understanding on front-end technologies and architectures (e.g. micro-frontends, Angular)
- You are an expert in converting design files into clean and efficient HTML and CSS (in particular SCSS)
- You have a huge interest in building and maintaining our Design System
- You are familiar working with design tools, like Figma