Software integration engineer
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- Integration of ECU SW with the truck HW at truck development site Luzzara
- Evaluation of implemented functions on test benches and on trucks
- Specification of SW requirements related to truck functionality
- Documentation of implemented functions
- Support the communication of the software development team with truck development, testing, production and service teams.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering science (e.g. computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics).
- Experience with SW integration and bring-up of mechatronic systems
- Experience in embedded software development for recent microcontrollers (e.g. Infineon family).
- Good communication skills in English language, both verbal communication and writing.
Tasks and Qualifications:
- CME Module in Luzzara
- Adapt the SW functionality on-site in Luzzara as needed to improve the code for truck bring-up; this includes integration testing of SW on trucks, determine the parameter values for the proper operation of the truck, etc.
- Participate in the truck bring-up during the different maturity phases.
- Suggest improvements in the SW development process, architecture and testing approach
- Create Module specifications for SW for warehouse control devices