Kion Group AG
1. Ensure Systems Engineering methodology is applied to project technical baseline establishment and management
2. Facilitate Innovation and Improvements in Systems Engineering Excellence in accordance with Company and Engineering Strategies.
What we offer:
What we offer:
We are here to support you for the entirety of your Dematic career. From a fast start of learning Dematic’s history and foundational training to succeed in your role to leadership development programs, technical training and certifications, and Career Navigator to identify challenging new opportunities, our goal is to help you grow beyond your borders.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Our attractive and market competitive total rewards packages are designed to reward high performance and to assist in managing your personal and family needs. Dematic offers robust packages based on employment status and national requirements.
Dematic is committed to pay transparency. As such, the Dematic will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, Dematic will still maintain confidentiality of your pay information. Employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Dematic, or (c) consistent with Dematic’s legal duty to furnish information.
As a global company, our employees are exposed to different ideas and perspectives from around the world. We offer international assignments for qualified employees and wherever possible, we offer flexible working hours and modern workspace design.
Learn More Here: https://www.dematic.com/en-us/about/careers/what-we-offer/
Tasks and Qualifications:
This is What You Will do in This Role
- Execution of System Engineering’s processes and procedures to achieve successful project outcomes
- Development of and adherence to processes and procedures within the Systems Engineering Group
- Technical document writing including system and subsystem specifications to manage technical baseline of all systems
- On-site test execution during commissioning phases of highly automated materials handling equipment by coordinating multi-disciplinary resources
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all project stakeholders including customers, project management, and engineering teams
- Supporting Project Managers and their teams to ensure the Systems Engineering integrity of projects is maintained and overseen
- Providing superior levels of Systems Engineering expertise for: project/ Sales/ R&D activities.
- Proactively promoting group standards, innovation, risk identification, and safety management
- Ensure successful and complete handover to Customer Service team post go-live
What We are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems/Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design/commissioning of Materials Handling, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) / Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), Order Fulfillment and Warehouse Automation
- Knowledge of best practice in Systems Engineering and multi-disciplined project management
- Strong understanding of system design, material flow and throughput concepts in relation with Mechanical, Electrical/Controls, and Software Engineering
- Experience in design and delivery of complex materials handling systems
- Experience in programming and database analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Design focus on safe operation, ease of maintenance, sustainability and cost
- Reporting and analytics experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Fluent in written/verbal English and Korean
- Work rights in Korea is mandatory