Product Sustainability & Advocacy Expert
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- Achieve C2C certifications for KION products as owner of this task by collecting relevant data, identifying parts or processes preventing a certification and initiating the optimization of these parts or processes in cooperation with development, procurement, quality, product management, sales, service, etc.
- Identify critical materials, parts, modules in the KION portfolio in terms of C2C and give recommendations to reduce the ecological footprint of KION products to all related departments.
- Develop templates, methods, processes and supporting tools to carry out cradle 2 cradle activities
- Establish a trustful cooperation with the certifying body
- Derive link and connection with ongoing LCA activities, in collaboration with KION LCA experts
- Strategically forward-looking: communication about the main future development in the EU ecological product sector and the suggested activities to be implemented to the relevant CTO departments (e.g. CTO product strategy department., CTO life cycle departments, R&D departments, sales departments, etc.).
- Supporting advocacy activities in the field of EU ecological product requirements in the interests of KION and in collaboration with KION LCA experts
Tasks and Qualifications:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in mechanical, electrical, or ecological engineering with focus on ecological product design.
- A university degree in mathematics or physics is also welcome, but the candidate must have additional knowledge and an interest in ecologic product requirements.
- Experience in ecological product requirements.
- Certificate or experience in cradle 2 cradle activities and certification.
- English language proficiency.
- Willingness and availability to travel frequently.
- Knowledge and interest in data collection, data validation, statistics or similar operations / tools.
- Knowledge and interest in R&D of industrial trucks and other intralogistics technologies.
- Knowledge and interest in digital technologies.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Interest in representing KION in associations and standardisations bodies.
- Communication skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Team player.
- A listed company (MDAX) with excellent continued growth potential
- A modern, pleasant working environment and a young and motivated team
- Performance-related pay