C# Software engineer for AGV solutions
Kion Group AG
Join the best talent in the global Mobile Automation industry! Come develop the software responsible for a robot fleet’s traffic control function, allowing it to flawlessly control and coordinate on-site.
Develop and commission groundbreaking software, in close collaboration with each client. While the core software is developed by large development teams, you’ll focus on individual projects, visiting clients on the fly and experiencing the project environment from day one.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work with a world leading supplier of Mobile Automation solutions
An international team from our new offices in Antwerp (Linkeroever)
Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
Flexible working hours
The ability to work from home (40%)
An attractive salary package (car, meal vouchers, insurances,...)
36 vacation days
No two projects are ever the same!
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Develop, test and commission our fleet management software, in close collaboration with each client.
- You’ll focus on individual projects, visiting clients on the fly and experiencing the project environment from day one.
- Work individually or in small dedicated project teams and spend up to 20% for your time travelling to clients to ensure our software is tailored to each client's situation.
- Follow up on projects and coordinate them from start to finish. Be involved every step of the way, from programming to testing, implementation, support and training.
- bachelor or master degree software engineers with a strong interest in C# development.
- experience in C# (alternatively C++ or Java), SQL (various), WPF, RESTful APIs and Angular
- You are comfortable communicating with clients
- You are fluent in English. If you speak German, Dutch or French, that's a plus
- You are open to travel abroad to visit clients (20%)