Program Expert | Product & Solution Sustainability
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
Main Purpose of the position:
- Lead and fully implement the assigned initiatives from the KION Product and Solution Sustainability Programme (Action Field) on time.
- Identifying the necessary measures to achieve the objectives and associated KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and coordinating them with the Program Manager and superiors.
- Sparring with and support for the Program Manager, particularly in the area of reporting
- Take over and independently implement various initiatives from the KION Product and Solution Sustainability Programme, e.g. integration of product sustainability goals into the product development processes (iPEP and GOLD).
- Management of these initiatives for implementation in compliance with the associated Key Performance Indicators KPI and the agreed objectives
- Taking on various cross-programme complementary tasks to support the responsible for the KION Product & Solution Sustainability Action Field (T-EX) and the Advocacy & Product Sustainability department (T-EX-AP), e.g.
- Preparation and editing of chapter on Product Sustainability of the KION sustainability report
- Providing product sustainability data to KION Sustainability Strategy (at CPSO) and to the Operating Units for their eco-reports, eco-ratings and eco-certificates.
- Assuming various tasks to support the Product Sustainability & Advocacy department.
- For all the above tasks:
- Overview of KION's complementary and interdependent set of initiatives in the context of the KION Product and Solution Sustainability Action Field and self-motivated alignment of all his/her activities therewith.
- Reporting and responding to enquiries
- Independent involvement of the colleagues / departments required for implementation and/or reporting (stakeholder management)
- Independently ensuring implementation in terms of content, deadlines, completeness, quality, including reporting on it
Tasks and Qualifications:
Required functional competencies / experience / qualifications:
Experience: Minimum 3 years professional experience in
- Managing projects with global project members
- Reporting several projects with global project members
- General understanding of ecologic impacts of mechanical products throughout their life cycles
Qualification: Technical or economic university degree in engineering, preferably with a product-ecological, focus
Competences and skills:
- Keeping track on performance/quality/cost of projects with global project members
- Collection and compilation of project related data and information from global sources
- Project related reporting
- Accuracy and overview at the same time
- Collaborative and appreciative attitude
- Create and foster collaboration with colleagues and teams
- English language