Electrical Eplan Engineer - Robotic Systems Development
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- an international team with a great workplace atmosphere
- Homebase: our Antwerp offices
- Co-workers and management who walk the talk
- Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
- Continuously push the boundaries of technical possibility
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Design of controls architecture(s) for automation packs and sub-modules.
- Research into new controls components and market trends to improve our solutions and to remain up to date with the state of the art.
- Making detailed electrical schematics of your designs.
- Procurement and follow up of prototypes. Preferably you do a lot of the assembly and testing yourself.
- Master in electronics or Bachelor with relevant experience
- Maker with a controls focus
- R&D mindset, research, concepts, trade-off, documenting, prototyping
- English and Dutch
- Proficient with Eplan
- Likes to stay up to speed with new trends in components and network/bus systems
- Takes the lead and responsibility on challenging topics
- Knowledge on PDM package
- Cable harnessing knowledge
- Functional safety
- Knowledge on PCB design
- SAP experience