Product Sustainability & Advocacy Generalist
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- A listed company (MDAX) with excellent continued growth potential
- A modern, pleasant working environment and a young and motivated team
- Performance-related pay
- Monitoring the development of the upcoming digital laws (e.g. AI Act, Data Act, CRA and so on) and analyzing them, to see if there is a possible impact for KION products
- Inform about the above the KION ASD Community, organizing regular meetings and providing dedicated update and/or information, as needed
- Collecting KION positions on the different digital files, to prepare the proper lobbying activities, supporting the ASD Coordinator
- Participating in external associations bodies for digitalization, in accordance with PS&A Director
- Supporting PS&A Director in managing specific ecologic projects (such as specific software implementation)
- Supporting advocacy activities in the field of EU ecological product requirements in the interests of KION and in collaboration with KION LCA experts
- Strategically forward-looking: communication about the main future development in the EU digital and ecological product sector and the suggested activities to be implemented to the relevant CTO departments (e.g. CTO product strategy department., CTO life cycle departments, R&D departments, sales departments, etc.).
Tasks and Qualifications:
- University degree in IT, ecological, environmental, mechanical, or electrical engineering with focus on the twin transition (digital and ecology).
- Passionate about technology and environment.
- Digital and environmental management experience is welcome.
- Experience in digital and ecological product requirements.
- English language proficiency.
- Willingness and availability to travel frequently.
- Knowledge and interest in data collection, data validation, statistics or similar operations / tools.
- Knowledge and interest in R&D of industrial trucks and other intralogistics technologies.
- Knowledge and interest in digital technologies.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Interest in representing KION in associations and standardizations bodies.
- Communication skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Team player.