Product Manager - Class 2 & 3
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
401k Plan with Generous Company Match
Learn More Here: https://www.kion-na.com/about_us/careers/
KION North America is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Strategy: Develop and execute the product strategy for Class 2 and Class 3 material handling equipment, considering market trends, competitive analysis, and customer needs.
- Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and manufacturing to define and prioritize product features, specifications, and performance requirements.
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research to identify emerging customer demands, market trends, and opportunities for product differentiation. Utilize this information to guide product development decisions.
- Competitive Analysis: Stay informed about competitor offerings, pricing, and market positioning. Identify areas of competitive advantage and develop strategies to maintain or improve market share.
- Product Launch: Plan and execute successful product launches, working closely with marketing and sales teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with customers to understand their requirements, gather feedback, and identify improvement opportunities. Act as a customer advocate within the organization.
- Product Training: Develop comprehensive product training materials and conduct training sessions for internal stakeholders, sales teams, and channel partners.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor product performance, analyze sales data, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure product targets and revenue goals are met.
- Industry Knowledge: Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, regulations, and standards related to material handling equipment.
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) as a Product Manager within the material handling industry, specifically with Class 2 and Class 3 equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with product management software.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.