IT Manager - Business Systems
Kion Group AG
We are see currently seeking an IT Manager to lead our IT team with particular focus on all things Business Systems including ERP management and development, Business Reporting, Data Ownership, Business Applications along with managing a healthy business demand pipeline and workload prioritisation. A technical background with the ability to get hands-on in all things business systems is highly regarded.
This role will also lead the IT Support/Infrastructure team for Linde MH Australia to ensure we are meeting local needs whilst working within our global IT framework.
This is an exciting time to join the IT team as we embark on a significant global journey of maintaining & modernising our local business systems whilst also readying the business & IT for implementing large scale changes by moving to new global ERP & reporting systems in years to come.
This role reports to our IT Director and will be based in our head office at Huntingwood with on-site parking. With a wider team of 6 reports, we are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills to partner with different departments to seek areas of improvements while acting as a point of escalation of IT matters.
What we offer:
Competitive base salary with annual bonus scheme
Ongoing support for your professional career development
A well-structured induction training program to set you up for success from day one
A birthday gift to celebrate you each year
Anniversary bonus to celebrate your big milestones with us
Company shirt and jacket to welcome to you the team
Work at Huntingwood with on-site parking
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Build and maintain strategic business systems, reporting and application roadmap for the business
- Working with the various business teams to capture, manage and deliver business system requirements utilising the local resources, global resources and even external resources as required.
- Continuously seek areas of improvements for business processes, workflows and uses of technology
- Maintain strong working relationships with departments managers, senior managers and KION global IT Team
- Monitor service management principles with existing IT service desk team and the business application team
- Provide support and guidance to applications team to ensure major business applications used internally are maintained
Requirements for success:
- Qualifications in IT and/or related business discipline
- Strong ERP, business reporting, business systems leadership experience
- Experience in a leadership position providing support across business systems, service management and some support/infrastructure experience
- Ideally can demonstrate experience of modernising legacy environment onto current platforms such as PowerBI.
- Technical skills around SQL, SQL Report writing and other development expereince are highly regarded.
- Demonstrated relationship building experience
- Experience working in a global environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds like your next big opportunity, please send through a copy of your current resume and cover letter.
Please note, a pre-employment medical and reference checks are a part of our recruitment process.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
LMHAU is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion within the workplace and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or other statuses protected by law or regulations in the locations where we operate.