IT Project Manager (f/m/d) - Business Transformation
Kion Group AG
What we offer:
- A company with a bright future: As a listed M-Dax company, we already employ more than 41,000 people in over 100 countries, and are thus playing a key role in driving the future of intralogistics.
- A state-of-the-art IT organisation: modern IT equipment & mobile devices, international teams, multi-cloud strategy (Azure & GCP), Agile methods
- Our basics: Flexible working hours, part-time models, opportunity to work mobile up to 3 days per week, employer-funded company pension scheme, opportunity for deferred compensation with employer subsidy, opportunity to lease a company bike,
- Attractive compensation: Compensation according to the Bavarian metal and electrical collective agreement, extensive fringe benefits (including Christmas/holiday bonus), allowances for canteen food
- Vibrant community: Regular company events and professional workshop formats with opportunities for internal networking
- Move on together: Standardised and documented feedback process with international career opportunities and individual development offers.
Tasks and Qualifications:
- As Project Manager (f/m/d) – Business Transformation you manage relationships and coordinate work between internal and external stakeholder.
- You co-lead the program planning regarding roadmap, resources, budget and timeline.
- You set up and drive (sub-) projects in the context of the KION Business Transformation and along the defined Roadmap.
- You take on a leading role in shaping the future solution by setting up and providing systematic guidance, governance and project management.
- You support the continuos improvement of the program organization and our methodology. You further identify potential white spots in the project realization/planning.
- You facilitate and apply the defined project methodology and governance to the technical and functional streams.
- You review and manage all changes to the scope through a formally defined scope change process.
- You consolidate Risk/ Issue Management and communicate resolution / actions to be taken to impacted teams.
- You take an active role in the country deployment processes.
You have a degree in business administration, business informatics, engineering or comparable studies with several years of professional experience.
You have gained relevant experience in Project Management, Planning, Resource Management and Project Controlling as well as ability to work with data in a technical and commercial context.
You are highly skilled in Project Administration and ability to develop or revise workplans, project plans and budget plans.
You have a deep understanding of project methodology (Agile and waterfall).
You have strong knowledge of implementation projects for Packaged Software (e.g. SAP).
You have strong communication and facilitation skills in English and in an international and intercultural environment.
Have we aroused your interest?
If you have any initial questions, please contact Caroline Winkes (Tel. +49 (0) 69 201107760). We look forward to receiving your online application!