Kion Group AG
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
What we offer:
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining DevOps workflows, and tools to optimize software development, deployment and delivery.
- Develop and maintain the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for software delivery.
- Automate deployment and release management processes to support the continuous delivery of software.
- Monitor and troubleshoot environments to ensure system availability and performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and implement solutions to improve the overall system architecture and infrastructure.
- Manage cloud infrastructure, including configuration, security, and scaling.
- You adhere to the scaled agile way of working, including participation in daily standups and retrospectives
- You take – together with the other team members - ownership to the team results and pro-actively support other team members in delivering the committed backlog
- You follow the evolutions in software development and apply then in a pragmatic way
- You adhere to the proposed development guidelines and tools
- You participate in DevOps Chapter and contribute to best practices on software development
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in DevOps or software engineering.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, automation tools, and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in setting up and configuring Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) workflows for application testing and deployment, including troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Experience in Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps or similar tools.
- Ability to Implement automation scripts to optimize deployment and testing processes.
- Having a strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols, such as IP, HTTP and HTTPS, is expected to enable managing network resources and improve application performance.
- Able to work together with development, QA, and IT teams to simplify processes and enhance communication, promoting teamwork and shared accountability.
- Ability to deploy and configure environments in preparation for QA and validation.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Exceptional ability to work both autonomously and with cross-functional teams.
- A good understanding of Agile software development.
- You have professional proficiency in English