Kion Group AG
Become part of our ux team, our finest user-interface and UX-research pros who ensure outstanding user experience across all our applications, in close collaboration with our development teams.
Does this sound like you?
Keen to work in an international environment with agile development teams based in 6 global locations? You’re in the right place.
• Work on the human machine interface interactions and servicing tools, carry out necessary research and improve the usability of our products.
• Identify and evaluate user requirements together with product owners, managers and the product requirement team. Validate interaction design ideas in collaboration with product owners and end-users.
• Figma is the tool you’d love to work in and you eat auto layout for breakfast.
• You’re not afraid of animations as for micro interactions, or animations, used in the interface
• Work and align on common UX patterns
Become part of our UXD team, our finest user-interface and UX-research pros who ensure outstanding user experience across all our applications, in close collaboration with our development teams.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work with a world leading supplier of Mobile Automation solutions
An international team from our new offices in Antwerp (Linkeroever)
Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
Flexible working hours
The ability to work from home (40%)
An attractive salary package (car, meal vouchers, insurances,...)
36 vacation days
No two projects are ever the same!
Tasks and Qualifications:
You’ve got minimum 3 years on the job as a UX Designer, and have mastered wireframe tools. You can sketch ideas faster than your shadow, and your Illustrator and Photoshop skills are second to none. Oh, and your sense of humor and charming personality woo clients and co-workers alike.
Got experience in UX design in an industry environment? Even better. What’s more, you:
- Are a great communicator (ENG: written and spoken, NL: good to have!)
- Are an outstanding team player
- Take ownership of your decisions
- Have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in UX design, Devine, computer science or multimedia, or have experience in a relevant field