Rail Device2Device Communication Software Architect (m/f/d)
LOCATION: München / Deutschland | BRAND: Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Schienenfahrzeuge GmbH | nXBrake Lab | REQUISITION ID: 2743 | Full-time | Regular
- Application / creation of communication protocols / architecture with a high security level
- Ethernet communication between subsystems based on TRDP, TSN, EtherCAT, OPC-UA
- Clarification with internal stakeholders whether the communication architecture fulfills the expected requirements
- Working with international teams in an agile development process (SCRUM,SaFe)
- Working in a model-based software engineering environment (UML/SysML)
- Technical / scientific studies, computer science or electrical engineering or physics
- At least 5 years experience in work for communication software architecture based on Ethernet
- Professional experience in Ethernet communication architectures with a security approach
- Willing to travel and short-term relocation
- Business fluent communication in English, fluent German preferred
Come and join our team!
Let’s shape the future of mobility together!
Who are we? Some 30,500 team players around the world, hard at work in over 100 locations across more than 30 countries. As a force for progress on road and rail, we prioritize technical excellence, sustainable business practices and social responsibility. At the last count, our global revenues totaled EUR 6.7 billion. Join us, and you can expect exciting, varied work in an international environment with attractive working conditions – including flexible working hours, sabbaticals and remote work. In addition, you can work up to twenty days a year from abroad in the EU. A broad selection of continuing education programs offers you plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. And you can look forward to many other benefits, such as sports and healthcare programs, corporate volunteering, JobRad bicycle leasing, subsidized public transit options, and a state-of-the-art workplace with a rich choice of in-house catering options.