LOCATION: Suzhou / China | BRAND: KNORR-BREMSE | REQUISITION ID: 1602
We see it as our daily mission to make a significant contribution to greater safety and efficiency on roads and railways. That goes for passenger and goods transport - all over the world.
Making mobility safe on roads and railways - that is the mission driving us each and every day at Knorr-Bremse. It has been that way for over 110 years. Today the Knorr-Bremse Group, based in Munich, is the world's leading manufacturer of braking systems and a leading supplier of safety-critical sub-systems for rail and commercial vehicles. As an innovator in our fields, we advance developments in mobility and transport technologies.
- Min. 2 working experiences in basic layer software development with vector Autosar.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree on Software Engineering, electronic Engineering, Electric automatization Engineering or an alternative
- Workable English level, Japanese will be a plus
- Knowledge of J1939, ISO14229,ISO15031,ISO15765, OSEK and so on.
- Experiences in Lauterbach, Davinci configurator and developer, Hightec and tasking . VectorCast, CANlyzer, CANape, polyspace, pclint,QAC, Gliwa, ASAP2, Vflash and so on will be a plus.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Review the requirements form architecture, and do the analysis.
- Develop basic/embedded software using C language.
- Develop basic/embedded software with Davinci tools.
- Develop the AUTOSAR OS, NVMM, ECUM, BSWM, DEM and so on.
- Develop the network protocols J1939, NM and UDS/OBD diagnostics.
- Develop the Complex Driver.eg. TLF35584, valves ,motor, sensor, external flash drivers.
- Develop the Microcontroller/Sensor Driver, configurate the MCAL modules (e.g. ADC, DIO, PWM, CAN, SPI) with EB tresos
- Document the test result for unit test and coding rule test.
- Support the issues investigation form customer or test team.
- Effectively communicate and work with colleagues in Europe for joint projects.
- Contributes to program and interface architecture.
WHAT WE OFFER
Through a blend of engineering excellence, sustainable development and social responsibility, our employees help to drive progress at more than 100 sites in 30 countries. We offer you an exciting role with plenty of variety in an international environment, as part of an attractive package that extends from flexible working hour models, via professional and personal development opportunities, all the way to sports and healthcare programs.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then join us! We look forward to receiving your online application!