Sr Manager, IT - OMP Inventory
Location: Chicago | Standard Business focus, Company in CST
What do we bring to the table?
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire. Fully customizable medical plans (HRA, HSA, FSA), 5 different carrier choices
- Prescription (Rx) card
- Full suite of additional plans: vision, dental, life, disability, adoption/family planning reimbursement, childcare, parental leave LiveWell lifestyle/well-being discount and rewards program (for example, $50 subsidy for fitness tracker)
- 18 days of PTO + 12 holidays (1 floating)- pro-rated to your start date. Once you are with us 5 years, it goes up to 23 days.
- 401(k) matching + extra 3% freebie company contribution
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
- Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource library
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health support
- Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel!
Senior Manager, IT - Inventory Planning at a glance
Kraft Heinz is currently hiring a Sr Inventory Planning Manager as part of the IT North America team. This role owns and is responsible for leading the Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization transformation for IT as part of the KHC North American program. This is a 3-year program that will replace SAP APO and Logility Voyager technologies with OM Partners OMP+ solution. The person in this role engages stakeholders in IT and business subject matter experts in the US and Canada as part of this delivery. This person will own delivery of the sub process Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization in Supply Chain Planning leading a team comprised of business, KHC IT, and multiple vendor representatives.
What's on the menu?
- This role is the owner of the Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization functional delivery stream of the OMP NA program.
- This role is responsible for future state process creation based on identified business and technical requirement and identifying the use cases in the OMP software.
- This responsible for identifying simplification opportunities and translating these into solutions while maintaining the integrity of requirements.
- This role is accountable with the business for developing and executing effective change management plans for Operational Planning.
- This role is accountable for scoping and managing development sprints for Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization.
- This role is accountable for the testing of the Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization functionality and acceptance of the solutions fitness for purpose.
- This role is responsible for proactively managing risks.
- This role is accountable with the business for developing and executing effective cutover/deployment plans for Sales & Operations Planning and Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization.
Recipe for Success: Apply now if this sounds like you!
- I have experience in supply chain functional areas
- I have experience in people management and development
- I have experience leading work streams of large, complex programs (across multiple geographies desirable).
- I have experience in change management - preferably in a mixed outsourced and insourced environment.
- I am a customer focused individual
- I have experience in dealing with multicultural and multifunctional teams
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact .