Senior Manager, IT - Threat & Vulnerabilities
Job Title: Senior Manager, IT – Threat and Vulnerabilities
What do we bring to the table?
Benefits begin immediately upon hire. Competitive and flexible medical and dental plans-basic and enhanced options to choose from (drug and non-drug fertility coverage, prescription, vision, paramedical, dental and separate category of mental health support). Variety of spending accounts to allocate leftover flex credits
Free unlimited access to virtual family heath care
Retirement Savings plan: Employee contribution of 3% with optional 1 or 2% and Kraft Heinz required contribution of 5% with 150% match on optional employee contribution
Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource library
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health support
Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel!
Threat and Vulnerabilities, Senior Manager at a glance
Kraft Heinz is currently hiring a Threat and Vulnerabilities Senior Manager within the Information Security team.
The Senior Manager of Threat and Vulnerabilities will be responsible for helping manage, implement, operate, and execute on Kraft Heinz’s Threat and Vulnerability Management (TV) Program (e.g. Security Information Event Management, ZTNA, End Point Security, Cloud Security, Network Security, etc). This includes supporting the core TV solutions, ensuring adherence to and providing input on policies and procedures in the area of TV and supporting compliance (regulatory and licensing) initiatives. This position will provide support to various TV projects and provide input to the overall strategy. We are looking for someone with a passion for building and managing security programs through technology with a foundation of people and process.
What’s on the Menu?
- Support the protection of our networks, compute, storage, servers, endpoints, mobile devices, network, and co-manages the solutions with the MSSP.
- Support and be accountable for level 2 engineering for MSSP escalations for the TV security technologies utilized at Kraft Heinz (e.g. Security Information Event Management, ZTNA, End Point Security, etc).
- Foster strong relationships with MSSP engineers and key support personnel to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide input to the Group Lead of Information Security to ensure TV security technologies are maturing and operating at an optimal level.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to security standards through stakeholder engagement.
- Monitor MSSP operational excellence and ensure ongoing collaboration with greater IT.
- Maintains TV artifacts (strategy, decision, solution design, standards, etc.).
- Manages, configures, and monitors systems associated with TV solutions; provides incident and problem management support.
- Participates in production support calls and works with vendors and partners on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
- Assesses the current environment and makes continuous improvement to align with future state architecture.
- Ability to perform effective Root Cause Analysis (RCA) in order to detect areas of improvement in operational processes or stakeholder ownership.
- Become a thought leader and a technology advocate when it comes to TV, championing key processes and technologies for TV.
- Build and maintain relationships with other global and virtual teams and vendors to quickly solve for capability gaps and/or resolve issues.
Recipe for Success
- Experience with information security
- Experience working with security operations/engineering.
- Understanding of fundamentals for securing public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience in supporting technical teams in designing, implementing, and operating information security solutions across multiple security domains.
- Experience in managing cybersecurity solutions in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- Demonstrate understanding of defense in depth concepts and supporting security technologies, including but not limited to: endpoint protection, zero trust network access, vulnerability management, browser isolation, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SWG, CASB, micro segmentation, and SIEM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills, with ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with ability to build consensus and integrate people, processes, and technology in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience.
- Experience in Crowdstrike, Zscaler, and/or Illumio.
- Strong understanding of the ITSM Change and Incident management processes.
- Experience in training, organizational change management and communication preferred.
This role must support US working hours.
We hope to find you a seat at our table!