Senior Manager, IT - Order Management
This is a role in the Global IT Team reporting to Group Lead, IT - Order Management. Your primary responsibility is the delivery of the Core solution in S4 Hana and the regional roll out of these capabilities. You own the global core solution and are expert in S4 Hana and associated tools for both Order Management and Bill to Cash including financial integration. You will lead a team of OTC experts and configurators, with some system integrator support, to design, implement and maintain the solution, enabling regional roll out of the template.
- Design and implementation of the core architecture template for their capability to deliver excellent stakeholder experience
- Manage key senior stakeholder relationships in the project, particularly with the ERP business process leads and regional process experts, understanding the importance of exceptional change management for transformation
- Leads the regional implementation SMEs and Configurators, as well as external system integrators, to implement the template in the project
- Project management experience to be able to translate the broader project plan into actionable steps for their area and drive that delivery, from program development to hyper care
- Expert in S4 Hana and related tools in their space, with hands on experience, able to champion the core solution design, able to train and support the regional SMEs and configurators
- Support set up and running of governance for the S4 Core and Regional implementations in S4, maintaining clear architecture and functional documentation, including approval of local exceptions, and complete test scripts/libraries of all required scenarios (globally and regionally)
- Develops key user network on regional implementation and ensures appropriate training and knowledge delivery
- Manage all stakeholders in external delivery partners, internal controls and Security
Qualifications – Hard skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is required
- 7+ years’ experience including:
- Leading large-scale integration and transformation programs in OTC and ERP systems, blending business and technical capabilities to bridge end to end process, operating models and technical architecture
- Project scoping, management, requirements analysis/definition/mapping, solution and process design, and test planning/scenario creation for large scale programs, including budgeting and forecasting
- Consumer Products industry
- SAP Certified (S4/Hana required & ECC desired)
- HighRadius desired
- ServiceNow desired
- Team management experience required
- Ability to travel as required by projects
Qualifications – soft skills
- Empathy – listening to the customer - You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and truly understand your customer. With that mindset you optimize the customer experience.
- Project management skills - Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple large-scale projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Communication Skills - At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. It’s important you have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to Simplify - We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Proactive - You are a self-starter, driven by purpose and driving initiatives and actions through to their conclusion. You are not afraid to challenge to get the right result
- Analytical - We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer - we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract - for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas - if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Location(s)Guangzhou - Jinhui Building
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.