Senior Analyst - Master Data ANZ
The Senior Analyst, ANZ Master Data is responsible for developing and maintaining end-to-end process management of Master Data creation and amendments across Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance Master Data. This framework is expected to be in accordance with global Master Data strategy and aligned with Kraft Heinz Australia and New Zealand business stakeholders.
The role will partner a combination of on-shore (Australia, New Zealand) team members as well as third party Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partners. This will involve, but is not limited to reviewing and leading end-to-end Master Data processes, providing stakeholder coaching and support on Master Data up- and down-stream processes, and identifying and driving process improvement initiatives to improve Master Data quality across Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance Master Data.
This position plays a critical role in the quality of Kraft Heinz ANZ Master Data and the rhythms, routines, strategies and systems that will ensure quality is maintained and up and down stream process impacts are mitigated.
The Senior Analyst, ANZ Master Data will serve as a key member of the Australia and New Zealand Global Business Services (GBS) DMO Team, promoting a culture of Executional Excellence, Process Excellence, Innovation and Business Value.
Customer Centric Operational Stability:
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Master Data governance policies and procedures, to maintain a high quality of Master Data through Kraft Heinz ANZ
- Responsible for leading our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team to prioritise managing DMO queries, ensuring ANZ strategic initiatives are captured, prioritised and delivered
- First point of escalation for Kraft Heinz on Master Data matters
- Supports the establishment of Master Data governance, quality and improvement initiatives to ensure our Master Data is consistently maintained at a high degree of accuracy and quality
- Supports a full review of existing Master Data across Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance
- Play a leadership role in resolving exceptional cases related to Master Data governance and quality matters
- Supports DMO / Master Data compliance, internal and external audits for GBS scope
- Develops, manages, and coaches all members of the DMO team to ensure they have the appropriate skills / knowledge / training etc. to service our internal and external customers (internal and external resources)
- Responsible for proactive end-to-end process management for the creation, amendment and deletion of Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance Master Data requests.
- Responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement strategies in partnership with Kraft Heinz IT, Finance, Commercial, S&OP, Marketing and R&D departments and with support from Senior Manager, ANZ Master Data Management & Governance
- Supports the development and relevant training for data dictionary, where all existing fields are reviewed, naming conventions aligned, and up- and down-stream data impacts captured
- Liaise between GBS and Kraft Heinz on Service Level Agreements and Reverse Service Level Agreements and drive action plans to improve performance on both sides
- Drive Service Performance Management reviews between business and GBS and improve reporting with GBS team
- Responsible for intervening in, and facilitating the resolution to Master Data issues, such as conflicting roles and responsibilities, ways of working with third party providers, and cross functional partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to drive effective partnerships with the business to deliver GBS service commitments
- Manages, executes, and delivers continuous improvement program delivery for ANZ DMO while maintaining a global lens
- Ensure process documentation, including data dictionaries and corresponding frameworks are updated frequently to reflect current standard operating procedures in compliance with Kraft Heinz policies and controls
- Work closely with Global process owners and teams to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities, and exceptions
- Translate Master Data targets into action plans for GBS to drive improvement
- Play a support role on relevant project and technology implementations including SAP S/4 Hana, Integrated Business Planning, and other digital solutions
- Lead the change agenda and SME when Master Data initiatives are in scope for discussion
- Responsible for relevant reporting and analysis from broader GBS teams, utilising our Global Analytics team where relevant
- Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA is preferred
- Post graduate certification in GBS is preferred
- Experience in Master Data processes, including proactive maintenance and governance
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in leadership roles
- Experience working in an operational capacity within GBS is highly preferred
- Experience managing BPO or offshore teams is highly preferred
- Experience leading teams in matrix and complex set ups
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Experience leading Continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience leading big transformation initiatives
- Hybrid Working – Flexibility around when and where you work.
- Pay for Performance – industry leading variable compensation offerings tied to company and individual performance on top of a competitive base salary package.
- Parental Leave – 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers and up to 3 weeks for secondary care givers.
- Leave Options – Purchased leave, volunteer leave and LiveWell leave programs to give you even more flexibility to plan your life and spend time on causes that matter.
- Great Place to Work certification in Australia.
- In House Training Programs
- Corporate Discount Programs & Novated Leasing – Utilize a range of discount programs (gym membership, health insurance, banking) depending on location.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.