Manager, IT - Manufacturing
• Lead the workstream responsible for the design and deployment of all KraftHeinz plant manufacturing systems globally including ERP transition from SAP ECC to SAP S/4
• This workstream includes working with internal and external customers to capture business requirements and apply these requirements to systems design and implementation.
• Partnership with external contractors responsible for systems project management, implementation, and integration.
• Provide tactical guidance to program leads on the direction and design of manufacturing material requirements plans, demand management, production planning cycles, capacity planning and leveling particularly in the SAP S/4 PP space.
• Be a key subject matter expert in solution shaping of systems enhancements.
• Provide tactical guidance for all aspects of systems implementation such as: blueprinting, financial estimation and tracking, communication, development, testing, training, and hypercare support.
• Be the focal point for project issue identification and resolution for MRP, PP Cycles, and Capacity Planning.
• Work with program leads on the preparation of conversion plans identifying all necessary tasks, dependencies, responsible parties, and timeline for successful implementation.
• Responsible for ongoing MRP site support for legacy SAP systems.
• Communicate effectively to all interested parties throughout project lifecycles.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Information Technology, engineering related field preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing, production planning or information technology related field
• Relevant experience in a role on a software implementation project is advantageous.
• Relevant experience with SAP S/4 HANA is very advantageous. Specifically, SAP ECC and S/4 suit of solutions: PP, MM, LE
• High standard of communication skills expected both oral and written
• High standard of initiative and ability to work through issues expected
• High standard of organization to plan and complete tasks in priority order expected
• Expected travel approximately 30 – 40%
Location(s)Amsterdam, Toronto - Queen's Quay - Headquarters
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.