Senior Manager, IT - Manufacturing
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
This role will be the Manufacturing IT lead for KraftHeinz responsible for the S/4 SAP deployment of manufacturing and quality management systems. KraftHeinz operates 70+ manufacturing facilities globally and maintains a portfolio of production planning and quality systems. This role will oversee KraftHeinz suite of Quality Management Systems such as: SAP PP, QM, iQS, LIMS. This position will work closely with all internal and external business partners to understand future-state strategies and provide key input for shaping systems designs.
- Lead the workstream responsible for the design and deployment of all KraftHeinz quality management systems globally including ERP transition from SAP ECC to SAP S/4
- This workstream includes working with internal and external customers to capture business requirements and apply these requirements to systems design and implementation.
- Partnership with external contractors responsible for systems project management, implementation, and integration
- Provide tactical guidance to program leads on the direction and design of manufacturing and quality systems globally, particularly in the SAP S/4 Space
- Be a key subject matter expert in solution shaping of systems enhancements.
- Provide tactical guidance all aspects of systems implementation such as: blueprinting, financial estimation and tracking, communication, development, testing, training, and hypercare support.
- Be the focal point for project issue identification and resolution for QMS.
- Work with program leads on the preparation of conversion plans identifying all necessary tasks, dependencies, responsible parties, and timeline for successful implementation.
- Communicate effectively to all interested parties throughout project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Information Technology, engineering related field preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing, quality and/or production planning or information technology related field
- Relevant experience in a role on a software implementation project is advantageous.
- Relevant experience with SAP S/4 HANA very advantageous. Specifically, SAP suit of solutions: PP, QM, MM
- High standard of communication skills expected both oral and written.
- High standard of initiative and ability to work through issues expected.
- High standard of organization to plan and complete tasks in priority order expected.
- Expected travel approximately 30 – 40%
Location(s)Guangzhou - Jinhui Building, Shanghai - Central Park, Huangpu
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.