Senior Lead Cyber Security Delivery
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
- Own and manage Oracle IDAM platform, implementation of IAM program, related initiatives and capabilities.
- Drive new implementation/upgrade overall IDAM Infra for ensuring seamless Access, Authentication Authorization).
- Maintain manual user lifecycle management for in-scope systems using multi-tier request processing and fulfilment model.
- Management of in-scope profiles and policies, administration, and ongoing enhancement of in-scope authentication services.
- Follow ups on user account administration customer inquiries and secure account access issues in accordance with Information Security policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis of IDAM related incidents issues reported by users and/or IT Manage Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-Based Access Control.
Who You Are
- Candidate should have minimum 8+ years of experience.
- Advise Client-Tech Decisions-Vendor Prod, Svcs & Soln.
- Manage guide technical cybersecurity.
- Controls Conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops.
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing Troubleshooting and root cause analysis and documentation of the root causes.
- Manage Service Partner operation from technology perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.