Cloud and Data Architect - Presales
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for providing Clients and the sales organization with the information, content, expertise, and tools to help your company to sell more effectively.
- Requires demonstrating knowledge and proficiencies in buyer behavior and your company’s go to market process to create continuous IT services opportunities through various methods.
- Create and deliver content, information, and tools to support sellers to deliver on company business goals including building client relationships, identifying client need, how company products and services can meet client need and capturing opportunities within their accounts.
- Know sales metrics to identify and quantify effective sales strategies.
- Will continually evaluate and execute new and improved deployment methods.
- Typically collaborates with Marketing and Sales Operations to create content and track and measure operations and performance.
- Optimizes all buyer interactions to build pipelines, relationships, and opportunities, and improve communication.
- Ticket restaurant
- Medical insurance
- Flexible hours
- Training and certifications
Who You Are
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
• 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying solutions tech sales role or other technical sales role around IT services (project and ora managed).
• 3+ years of experience focused on providing Clients with IT services solutions (with good knowledge of the new hybrid delivery models and experience in build project and/or full managed services ) leveraging Public Cloud platforms, with their IaaS/PaaS/SaaS capabilities (ie at least one of the following: Azure, Google, AWS).
• Application Modernization competencies (processes and technologies), related for example to replatforming, devsecops, containerization, to the use of data platforms (like Elastic, Cloudera) and/or other Open Source solutions and/or mainframe modernization solutions are highly welcome.
• Competitive knowledge of the IT services market.
• Experience (hands on) with a diverse set of cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure (google preferred but not mandatory).
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations.
• Ability to collaboratively sell solutions in a highly matrix environment.
• Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills.
• Ability to have CLient relationships at CxO level.
• Languages: English and Italian are mandatory
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Hyperscaler technical certification(s) (google preferred but not mandatory).
- Data platform certification(s) (elastic, Splunk, hyper scaler ones, Cloudera).
- Consulting techniques for digital transformation assessment based on public or proprietary tools and aimed to identify the best workloads to be moved to cloud and how.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.