Data & AI Consult Partner
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
This role is part of the Application, Data & AI Practice and your purpose will be to:
- Provide end-to-end services to consult, modernize, migrate, secure and manage critical business applications and their data
- Enable Business Insights at scale with the right data foundation, data modernization & data platform
As the Data & AI Consult Partner, you will be in charge of scaling the Data & AI business in Canada through engaging with customers, identifying new data & AI opportunities, and leading data transformation journeys including data maturity assessment & strategy, data governance, and platform modernization projects.
- Engage with customers’ key stakeholders and account partners to identify new data opportunities, and build proposals and pitch solutions to position Kyndryl as a trusted partner for data transformation journeys.
- Assess data & AI maturity: understand customers’ needs, assess their current state of data based on their needs and industry best practices, and develop a roadmap to improve their data maturity. This can involve conducting data maturity assessment, identifying gaps in current data practices and recommending improvements to technology foundations, tools, use cases and governance structures.
- Define data & AI strategies: work with key customers’ stakeholders to define data strategies that align with their business objectives. This can include identifying and prioritizing data & AI use cases, recommending new data architectures, defining data governance strategies, and identifying technology foundations to better leverage data and drive more business value.
- Modernize Data Platforms: lead a project team of data architects and engineers to modernize customers’ data platforms, leveraging partners capabilities and industry best practices, to help customers unlock full potential of their data, and drive insights at scale.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of data & AI consulting experience
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in data strategy, governance and modernization
- Good knowledge of key technologies: hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP), data platforms (Teradata, Cloudera, etc.), experience with data management tools such as Collibra, Informatica, etc.
- Expertise in the following industries is good to have: Banking, Healthcare, Manufacturing
- Excellent business acumen, organizational and project management skills
- Advanced communication and storytelling skills, experience in communication with with C-suites
- Strong understanding of Generative AI is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proactive attitude, self-driven
- Strong problem-solving skills and data driven
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint and Excel
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.