Data & AI Consultant
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Data & AI Consultant is responsible for driving solution development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Responsible for the overall Architecture of Data lifecycle, data Platforms and evolution of technical insights, reports and dashboards for data.
Work as a Data & AI Consultant/Technology Advisor to help the customer overcome their most complex business challenges that could be solved with Data related solutions and services. Gather customer business and technical requirements, data, and diagrams. Build use cases with the client and recommend the right solution that solves the client’s business challenge. Employ expertise in data governance, data lakes, dashboards, and data trend analysis.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Data & AI consulting experience, or 10+ years of other relevant position in Data & AI, with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in data & AI strategy, data governance, modernization and GenAI.
- Strong knowledge of key technologies: hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP), data platforms (Teradata, Cloudera, etc.), AI frameworks, etc.
- Strong understanding of Generative AI is a plus.
- Excellent business acumen, organizational and project management skills
- Advanced communication and storytelling skills, experience in communication with with C-suites
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proactive attitude, self-driven
- Strong problem-solving skills and data driven
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.