Cloud IT Architect (Azure)
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
KYNDRYL is looking for a Cloud Architect with Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure experience to join our ever growing IT team. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in designing, developing and implementing enterprise-class cloud solutions using Azure technologies.
- Design of cloud solutions on Azure for production workloads with high reliability, scalability and security
- Performed technical assessments and development of cloud management architectures and reference models
- Identification of security and compliance frameworks and measures to ensure data protection and privacy
- Use of agile methods for software and project lifecycle management
- Collaborated with Dev and Infrastructure team for managing DevOps and CI/CD tools
Who You Are
- 1 or more years of experience designing cloud solutions on Azure
- Experience developing and deploying Azure Kubernetes (AKS) service and ability to interact with all Azure security, management, and migration services
- Advanced knowledge of Azure services such as Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Identity and Management Tools
- Expertise in creating and managing Serverless architectures and Microservices with technologies such as Azure Functions, Logic App, Service Bus, Cosmos DB and API Management
- Experience managing on-premises and cloud data centers and using tools such as Terraform
- Proficiency in using software lifecycle management tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills, customer and results oriented
High School Diploma/GED
AZURE : AZ 900 Certification
Preferred professional and technical expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of cloud security and compliance measures such as SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO27001 and CIS
- Experience working in multiple industries
- Solution mind-set: ability to connect the dots to conceptualize a solution, value proposition and create blueprints
- Experience managing on-premises data centers and using virtualization tools such as VMware
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.