IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Within Kyndryl Consult Netherlands, we are looking for a Project Manager with minimum 2-3 years of experience, who plans and delivers infrastructure and hybrid infrastructure service projects. Dutch and English speaking (Dutch Nationality is a pre-requisite). A technical background is a plus.
You will be working in teams with end-to-end responsibility across different platforms / hyperscalers. You align the technical project scope with well-established PM methods (traditional waterfall / agile).
Our project managers have an overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes (among others) applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control.
Coaching project resources and establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer is your second nature.
Activities in scope:
- Define project governance with a clear structure and framework
- Define responsibilities and foster cooperation/collaboration, deliver according to milestones
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in committed time frame and meet client expectation
- Manage stakeholders by effective and pro-active communication
- Perform Risk & Issue Management
- Establish a quality management system: tracking of project milestones, quality and KPIs
- Manage and optimize project financials
- Identify new business opportunities by effectively managing project scope
- Manage projects E2E with smooth handover to operations
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience as Project Manager with infrastructure projects, PM planning tools , Agile way of working.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English fluent).
- Strong work ethic and a team-player attitude with a deep commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Dutch Language and Dutch passport is mandatory.
- VGB screening mandatory (Veiligheidsonderzoek - Verklaring van Geen Bezwaar).
- Certifications as Project Manager such as PMP/PMI, PRINCE2, AGILE are an advantage but we will be happy to provide you with the training and coach you to certify yourself.
- Hands-on experience in latest project management methods and tools such as SCRUM, Design Thinking, JIRA, Trello, Microsoft tools is an advantage.
- Technical understanding in the areas of hybrid cloud and cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google is an advantage.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.