Data Center Network Engineer
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
- Install, support, maintain and troubleshoot data center networking equipment
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of Data Center networking solutions
- Provide on call support as required
- Assist Architecture team in the design and implementation of equipment supporting new projects as required
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Interface with vendors, VARs, third party partners, carriers, end-users, and internal engineering departments to maintain and provide a highly available and reliable network infrastructure
- Work with minimal supervision and instruction on routine work, and develop implementation approaches on new assignments
Who You Are
- Typically requires BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years supporting enterprise networks in a Data Center environment
- Cisco CCNP or higher certification preferred
- Deep expertise and experience supporting the Cisco product line, including Nexus 9000, Nexus 7000, ACI, ASR routers, and others
- Knowledge of routing protocols including, OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP
- Knowledge and experience working with firewalls, load balancers, DNS, and other network services
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting, including capturing and analyzing network packet traces
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.