Application, Data & Artificial Intelligence Practice Leader
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
Application, Data & Artificial Intelligence Practice Leader (AD&AI) is one of our 6 practices in Kyndryl and, as part of the ongoing transformation ,we are looking for a leader with a strong change leader mindset and prior experience of building and developing a consult organization.
This role is a core member of our leadership team responsible to develop, accelerate and lead our practice capabilities; he/she works closely with our global and local executive team cross, consult, go to market, offerings, engineering, and delivery to build out our capabilities in this space.
AD&AI Practice Leader will be accountable for setting the Italy strategy for the practice, ensure skills and capacity is build out and developed, financial performance of offering portfolio, and developing market-leading capabilities.
He/she will lead the technical presales team in identifying the best solution for the client integrating off the shelf offerings and most suitable available technologies. He/She will be also responsible to shape the future delivery model needed to deliver innovative projects.
AD&AI Practice Leader will be responsible to execute in Italy the Kyndryl strategy, to lead the technical presales team in identifying the best solution for the client integrating off the shelf offerings and most suitable available technologies. He/She will be also responsible to shape the future delivery model needed to deliver innovative projects.
AD&AI Practice Leader will be responsible to actively manage Alliances with the key players in the AD&AI arena including to develop joint value proposition, business plan and marketing activities to seize opportunities in the market.
He/she will foster strong relationships with C-suite customers, gaining industry perspectives and insight into desired solution-oriented customer outcome and delivers part of the time in billable engagements.
We are looking for persons with consolidated experience in leading Technical Presales or Consult organizations to identify, develop and support projects on Data and Generative AI. Previous experience as Sales Leader in Data and Generative AI projects would be preferred.
Who You Are
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- External eminence in one or more of these areas Applications/Data/Cloud and Cloud Migration/Containers (e.g., industry board, certifications, networking group leader).
- Strong knowledge on one or more of these key technologies: Cloud providers Data and Gen AI solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle), data and observability platforms (Elastic, Splunk, Dynatrace, Teradata, Cloudera, etc.), AI frameworks, etc.
- Consultative skills and technology specific expertise (i.e. Application modernization tools/ Data architectures and data platforms on prem and on Hyperscalers)
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in data & AI strategy, data governance and modernization
- Expertise in one or more of the following industries would be an advantage: Banking, Manufacturing, T&T, Healthcare
- Relentless Drive – possesses a relentless desire to win.
- Endurance and Perseverance – demonstrates stamina and persistence in the face of internal and external challenges.
- Decisiveness and Courage – confident, embraces challenges and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Learning Orientation – creative with a continuous learning mindset; curious and passionate about Kyndryl’s technology and the customers business.
- Fluent Italian and English
- Master Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics, etc.) would be preferred
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.