Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
DevOps engineer should be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet the requirements. The candidate will have a solid background in software engineering and be familiar with Shell Scripting, Python, Jenkins/Gitlab, Git, Github, Linux Administration and will work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended. The DevOps engineer will also help in Solutioning and respoding to the RFPs
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs.
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
Who You Are
- Candidate should have minimum 6+ years of experience.
- Dev opps Engineering.
- Apply Knowl Solution Configurations-Content Mgmt.
- Apply Knowledge of Appl Integration Products-SOA.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.