Customer Technology Advisor, SAP, Data and AI
Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Kyndryl is seeking for an experienced Customer Technology Advisor to help customers drive exceptional IT outcomes, guide clients with their digital transformation, reduce their business risk and deliver operational excellence. In your role of Customer Technical Advisor, as we call the technology-oriented Business Development Partner internally, you leverage Kyndryl’s intellectual property, the solution offerings and the leading technology capabilities of our alliance partners. As a Client Technical Advisor you provide certified, technology-specific deep expertise in support of sales engagements. You work in tandem with a Commercial Partner on targeted opportunities and customers, bringing your depth of technical and solution expertise. You develop technical and solution conversations, delivering unique differentiated value to include show-and-tell methods (e.g. demos, presentations) with the customer to establish our credibility and eminence. You bring together the breath of Kyndryl’s technical and solution expertise to shape, design and develop profitable deals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define a unique value proposition for your respective area of expertise. Responsible for looking at the solution from a cross domain perspective to bring full value to the customer.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key alliance partners and ecosystems; create referenceable customers.
- Act and become our customers’ trusted advisor within your specialty. Work within your technical domain of expertise but be also responsible for adjacent domains to provide a complete Kyndryl customer journey.
- In your technical domain of expertise lead the technical / solution customer engagement as a technical solution expert, support the close of sale with the Commercial Partner both for managed services and consulting engagements.
- Responsible to utilize the full breath of Kyndryl’s value propositions to develop profitable deals. Work with the pricing / commercial / solution teams to ensure suggested solutions bring value to the customer and are profitable for Kyndryl.
Who You Are
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
To qualify for this position, the candidate should have a strong combination of relevant technical experience in:
- Digital transformation.
- Governance and management of Data
- Deep domain knowledge of Services offerings and technical solutions in your domain of expertise.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience translating distinctive technical knowledge into actionable customer insights and solutions.
- Consultative selling.
- Externally recognized as an expert in the technology domain, including technical certifications, supporting Cloud, Applications, Data and AI
- Proven experience in developing/writing and presenting high-quality solutions.
- Strong understanding of competitive insights specific to the Belgium and Luxemburg market space.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Business Development Partner.
- Technical Solutioning.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contacts Kyndryl email address.