Data & AI Consult Partner
Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Mission: As a Data & AI Associate Partner, you will be in charge of developing business within the Data & AI practice through engaging with customers in Italy and globally and leading data transformation journeys including data & AI maturity assessment & strategy, data governance, platform modernization. You will be also supporting the global team in creating new assets and capabilities and empowering data teams in the different countries.
- Collaborate with customers and account partners to identify new data & AI opportunities, and build proposals and pitch materials to position Kyndryl as a trusted partner for data transformation
- Work with cross-functional team and partners to develop/ enhance and package Data & AI offerings and assets for customer-facing discussions
- Build and maintain a data community globally to share successes and foster innovation cross-countries teams
- Lead data & AI transformation projects for customers and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with clients’ objectives. Projects will include Data & AI Maturity Assessment, Data & AI Strategy, Data Governance, Data Platform modernization, etc.
Who You Are
[14:23] Vanessa Marangoni
- 10+ years of Data & AI consulting experience, or other relevant position in Data & AI, with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in data & AI strategy, data governance and modernization
- Strong knowledge of key technologies: hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP), data platforms (Teradata, Cloudera, etc.), AI frameworks, etc.
- Expertise in the following industries is good to have: Banking, Healthcare, Manufacturing
- Excellent business acumen, organizational and project management skills
- Advanced communication and storytelling skills, experience in communication with with C-suites
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proactive attitude, self-driven
- Strong problem-solving skills and data driven
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint and Excel
- Master Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics, etc.)
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contacts Kyndryl email address.