Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey as an AI Architect. Join Kyndryl and become a driving force behind the transformative power of data & AI! We're seeking an exceptionally talented individual to accelerate the competitive performance of our customers worldwide, establishing us as their unrivaled business and technology consulting partner.
As an AI Architect, your impact will be monumental. You will unleash the potential of AI/ML technology, collaborating with customers to envision and conceptualize AI applications. By combining your deep understanding of AI/ML technology, you will become a catalyst for success, delivering invaluable insights and recommendations that propel our customers' organizations forward.
Your technical expertise in a vast array of cutting-edge AI tools will empower you to develop groundbreaking solutions tailored to meet the unique requirements of each customer.
Key facets of your role:
- Engage with customers and account partners to identify AI and Generative AI opportunities and help build proposals and pitch materials
- Design, Develop and implement architectures for AI and generative AI models
- A forward thinker who is passionate about developing highly innovative breakthrough technologies, and has the resilience to make innovation happen
- Keep up with rapid innovations in the Generative AI/ AI/ML across the industry and consistently brings new ideas to the team
But that's not all – your role as an AI Architect at Kyndryl will transcend traditional boundaries. You will lead captivating workshops and engaging consulting engagements, helping customers forge AI-driven strategies that reshape their future. Educating our customers about the latest AI technologies and frameworks will be second nature to you, enabling them to unlock the full potential of their data resources.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with AI consultants and AI Engineers on use cases ideation, PoC design through development, deployment and steady state
- Evaluate and select appropriate AI technologies and platforms based on project requirements
- Communicate with CTO / CDO / CIO level execs and demonstrate the value of proposed architectural design, recommendations and the business outcomes
- Provide and maintain AI best practices, standards and guidelines internally
- Stay updated with the latest research advancements in AI and generative AI, and contribute to the development of state-of-the-art techniques and drive innovation within Kyndryl
- Identify emerging technologies in AI and Generative AI services space, incubate the technologies, measure the outcome and develop architecture for new offerings
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for development and engineering teams
If you have a passion for turning data into a force for change and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is your chance to shine! Unleash your creativity, embrace innovation, and become a master of efficiency as you create solutions that revolutionize customer business Join Kyndryl and become part of a remarkable team that turns data into success stories.
Your Future at Kyndryl
As an AI Architect at Kyndryl you will join the Kyndryl Consultant Profession, working with other Kyndryl Consultants, Data Scientists, Architects, Project Managers, and cross-functional Technical Subject Matter Experts – presenting unlimited opportunities with unmatched support through our investment in your learning, training, and career growth.
Who You Are
You’re good at what you do and possess the required experience to prove it. However, equally as important – you have a growth mindset; keen to drive your own personal and professional development. You are customer-focused – someone who prioritizes customer success in their work. And finally, you’re open and borderless – naturally inclusive in how you work with others.
Required Skills and Experience
- Atleast 8+ years in the AI/ML space. Experience with building and deploying production grade models and AI pipelines
- Solid understanding of various AI fundamentals, such as machine learning, deep learning, generative AI
- Good knowledge of generative modelling techniques, such as GANs, VAEs, or similar architectures
- Should have knowledge in ModelOps/MLOps, AutoML, AI Ethics, Trust and Explainable AI
- Understanding of some of the popular ML frameworks such as SparkML, Tensorflow, scikit-learn, XGBoost, H2o etc.
- Good understanding of foundational statistics concepts and algorithms: linear/logistic regression, random forest, boosting, ANN’s, etc.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) or a containerized environment (Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Proven experience as an AI Architect or a similar role, with a strong background in designing and implementing AI solutions.
Preferred Skills and Experience
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
•Skilled in planning, organization, analytics, and problem-solving
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with clients and team members
•Comfortable working with statistics
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contacts Kyndryl email address.