Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Designing Azure-based solutions: You will be responsible for designing cloud-based solutions that meet business requirements and adhere to best practices. This will involve creating high-level and low-level designs, identifying appropriate Azure services, and creating architecture diagrams. Implementing Azure-based solutions: You will be responsible for implementing the solutions you have designed using Azure services. This will involve configuring services, deploying applications, and integrating systems. Maintaining Azure-based solutions: You will be responsible for maintaining the solutions you have implemented. This will involve monitoring systems, troubleshooting issues, and optimizing performance. Working with cross-functional teams: You will collaborate with developers, architects, and project managers to ensure that solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business requirements. Ensuring security and compliance: You will be responsible for ensuring that solutions are secure and compliant with industry standards and regulations. This will involve implementing security controls, performing vulnerability assessments, and creating documentation. Continuously learning and improving: You will stay up to date with Azure services and best practices and continuously improve your skills and knowledge through training and certification programs.
Who You Are
- Strong knowledge across Microsoft Core Azure services like AKS, AzureVM, Azure networks, Azure monitor, Azure AD & IAM, Azure SQL etc
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise scale landing zones following Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption framework.
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, ARM, BICEP, Powershell etc
- Must have demonstrated experience with Azure policies.
- Must have strong expertise on Azure pipelines with Yaml
- Must have a automation/development mindset. prior development experience would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in Azure engineering or a related field
- Microsoft Azure certifications such as Azure Solutions Architect, AZ-104, AZ-400 & AZ204 are preferred.
- Certification like CKA/CKAD, Terraform associate would be a plus.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.