Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
As an A/ML Engineer/Data Scientist, you will be responsible for leveraging your expertise in machine learning, Generative AI and Data Analysis to solve complex business problems and drive data-driven decision-making. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for applying leading edge techniques and develop innovative solutions for co-incubation with clients..
Kyndryl currently does not require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, however, if you are hired to work at a client, customer, or partner location, you may be required to show proof of vaccination to align with their respective COVID-19 vaccination policies. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Who You Are
- Proficiency in common ML programming languages, such as Python, and experience with relevant libraries & frameworks like Scikit-learn/TensorFlow/PyTorch.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud based Machine Learning platform like AWS Sagemaker, Azure ML etc.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms, supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, and reinforcement learning with ability to build, deploy & manage.
- Expertise in design and implementation of machine learning models, evaluating performance, fine-tuning parameters for optimal results.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, methodologies to ensure reliable, accurate model development and validation.
- Hands on experience in technologies available in the marketplace related to Conversation Bots & adoption.
- Ability to analyse large datasets and apply data preprocessing techniques, feature engineering, and dimensionality reduction.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms and distributed computing frameworks for scalable and efficient model training and deployment (e.g., AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure).
- Familiarity with GenAI environments like Azure OpenAI , AWS Bedrock etc; and Large Language Models (LLM).
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify business challenges and apply appropriate machine learning techniques to address them.
- Experience in working with structured and unstructured data, including text, time series data, and should be able to develop custom models for specific data types.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuous learning mindset and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and engaging with the research community.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.