Data Integration Engineer
Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Performance Tuning and Optimization:
- Optimize all data ingestion and integration processes, including databases and the Data Platform.
- Build and test new/updated data flows, ensuring alignment with business needs.
- Develop integrated data solutions, modernize, consolidate, and coordinate across applications.
- Support Data Analysts and Business Stakeholders in analyzing and resolving data issues.
Data Review and Integration:
- Review source data for accuracy and completeness before database integration.
- Create reports detailing data quality issues and propose solutions.
- Develop data models and mapping systems for seamless data movement.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify patterns and predict future trends.
Automation and Efficiency:
- Create scripts for automating data integration processes, reducing human error.
- Design a data warehouse architecture supporting overall business operations.
- Establish smaller data marts for specific business processes or functions.
Security and Troubleshooting:
- Design and implement data security policies to safeguard sensitive information.
- Troubleshoot problems with data integration or warehousing systems.
Who You Are
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bacherlor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Integration engineer and core experience in API integration.
- Hand-on experience in Python, Logstash, Kafka, and other data shipping tools.
- Experience proficient in data modeling dimensions, measures, and slowly changing dimensions.
- Experience in database queries, listening ports, css dumps, and agent-based data pull.
- 1-2+ years using ETL tools like Data Stage and Informatica.
- 1-2+ years of experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- 1-2+ years of experience with data wrangling using R and Python.
- 1-2+ years developing complex BI Reports and Dashboards.
- Hand-on experience in dashboard tools such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, PowerBI, Tableau, and Machine Learning.
- Ability to easily converse in Thai and English.
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.