MS Azure DevOps Engineer
Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
• Create automation scripts and IaC and deploy them using CI/CD pipelines .
• Responsible for the repositories and ensure they are reused wherver required.
• Modify the infrastructure , configuration using relavent scripts .
•Document the process
Who You Are
You’re good at what you do and possess the required experience to prove it. However, equally as important – you have a growth mindset; keen to drive your own personal and professional development. You are customer-focused – someone who prioritizes customer success in their work. And finally, you’re open and borderless – naturally inclusive in how you work with others.
Required Technical and Professional Experience
• Deep expertise within specific technology domain areas (e.g., software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
• Enterprise IT application experience
• Hands-on experience in at least one of the following: software development, DevOps engineering, systems administration, or systems architecture in public cloud Azure domain
• In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
• Must have experience driving for engineering solutions and working across teams
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce conclusions and responses.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
• Strong process improvement experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• In depth knowledge of Azure cloud hosting architecture with experience
• Exceptional judgment and decision-making abilities
• Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
• Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.