Enterprise Network Engineer
Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Maintain Device/Inventory and Discovery (Spectrum/PM/VNA)
• Cisco routers/switches – configuration, installation and daily support role.
• OpenGear console switch - configuration, installation and daily support role.
• Viptela SDWAN - configuration, installation and daily support role.
• Prepare and maintain networking documentation network and cabling layouts.
• Truesight Network Automation (BNA) - configuration, installation and daily support role.
• Perform integration and support for Acquisitions and Subsidiaries
• Provide on call support as required
• Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers.
• Interface with vendors, VARs, third party partners, carriers, end-users, and internal engineering departments to maintain and provide a highly available and reliable network infrastructure
• Work with minimal supervision and instruction on routine work, and develop implementation approaches on new assignments
Who You Are
- Typically requires BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 years supporting enterprise networks
- Cisco CCNP or higher certification preferred
- Deep expertise and experience supporting the Cisco product line, including Catalyst 9000, DNAC, Viptela SD-WAN, ASR routers, and others
- Knowledge of routing protocols including, OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP
- Knowledge and experience working with firewalls, load balancers, DNS, and other network services
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting, including capturing and analyzing network packet traces
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.