Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Cloud Architect in our Advisory Services, you’ll serve as a leader in defining solutions for clients. You’ll be the advocate for the client while guiding the technical team to implementation. You’ll collaborate with client stakeholders and internal partners to understand the business problem and requirements, constraints of the system to facilitate, iterate and document the design and adoption of a hybrid cloud model.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- You will act as a trusted advisor aligned to industry trends that develops the framework and integrated solutions that meet the customer’s business needs.
- Collaborate with members of the client and Kyndryl team to define and execute proofs of concept and minimum viable solutions.
- Own the solutions architecture plan while being a “hands-on” builder in a client-facing engagement.
- Participate in or facilitate the execution of new designs, expansions or renovations according to clients needs, requirements, and financial resources.
In this role, you’ll work delivering deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients in Spain. Our team offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technologies.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in Spain. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem.
Who You Are
You’re good at what you do and possess the required experience to prove it. However, equally as important – you have a growth mindset; keen to drive your own personal and professional development. You are customer-focused – someone who prioritizes customer success in their work. And finally, you’re open and borderless – naturally inclusive in how you work with others.
Required Technical and Professional Experience
- Solid engineering experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions.
- Experience in defining architectures using various application architecture patterns and methodologies (I.e. microservice, serverless, event and data driven architectures)
- Leading technical teams by defining system requirements for their deliverables and ensuring viability of delivered solutions
- Advanced knowledge in some of: GCP, Azure, AWS, OCI
- Expertise in defining solutions using containerization technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Cloud relevant certifications
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud and modernizing them by breaking them into cloud native components
- Defining and applying DevOps practices
- Cloud and application security experience
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact's Kyndryl email address.