Product Manager - B2C (all genders)
- Define and communicate a clear product vision aligned with company goals.
- Develop and refine a product strategy in collaboration with marketing that addresses market needs and competitive factors.
- Create and manage a comprehensive product roadmap that outlines feature prioritisation and timelines.
- Communicate the roadmap to stakeholders, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Drive the execution of product development projects from inception to launch.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and quality product delivery.
- Monitor project milestones and address any roadblocks to meet deadlines.
- In collaboration with Product Marketing and Digital education, conduct market research to identify localisation needs and opportunities in target markets.
- Develop a comprehensive localisation strategy and process with product marketing to tailor our products to specific languages, currencies and cultures.
- In collaboration with the Pricing Strategy Manager, Implement dynamic subscription models and strategies that adapt to market fluctuations and customer behaviours.
- Monitor and adjust pricing strategies based on performance and market dynamics.
You bring to Lingoda
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of successfully launching and managing localised products.
- Strong understanding of localisation and pricing tools and technologies.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Nice to have:
- EdTech or B2C subscription business experience
- Multilingual skills and cultural sensitivity are highly desirable.
What you can expect from Lingoda:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise
- A great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process
- Hybrid working, remotely from your home and in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Unlimited and free access to our language classes
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours