The mission of Microsoft Digital Security & Resilience (DSR) is to enable Microsoft to build the most trusted devices and services, while keeping our company safe and our data protected. As part of Microsoft’s Security, Compliance, Identity, and Management organization, and a steward of Microsoft and our customer’s data, a core function of Microsoft DSR is ensuring the security of every aspect of the business. Microsoft DSR is responsible for company-wide information security and compliance, with a strategic focus on information protection, assessment, awareness, governance, and enterprise business continuity. As customer zero, we deploy and secure these services inside Microsoft and then share best practices with enterprise customers at scale across the globe. We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Our team, Custom Security Tools & Engineering is seeking a Product Manager who brings in understanding of cloud security and contribute to the service/platform growth in a fast-paced team, building large scale system, drive critical platform features, be accountable for delivery and take part in strategic and tactical decisions. Join us as we create and deliver mission critical services and processes to secure the Microsoft’s cloud Platform.
Growth mindset – we practice a learn it all vs a know-it-all attitude. Wins are cheered, failures are celebrated and viewed as learning opportunities
Candour – we believe in transparency and receiving and providing regular constructive feedback across the hierarchy
Diverse and Inclusive – every voice matters and is appreciated. This is a safe environment where you can express yourself without fear of retribution
Leadership oriented – each of us are leaders who strive to create clarity, generate energy, and deliver success. We believe in leading with empathy, trust, and context rather than control.
- Driving strategic insight to industry best practices, trending and benchmarking, and market research
- Creation, communication, facilitation, and overall ownership of scenarios, features, and user stories in Azure Devops
- Collaborating with business partners and engineering teams to drive positive and impactful business outcomes that align to quantifiable business metrics.
- Translate business opportunities and pain points into a roadmap of Product investments, breaking down ambiguous and complex problems into a manageable list of epics and features with clearly articulated specs.
- Be curious, connect data, generate insights, and define experiments to validate or invalidate the hypotheses with results that ultimately lead to the right feature and investment decisions.
- Drive an inclusive planning process for each product or initiative, balancing partners input and driving alignment to Organizational Objectives & Key Results (OKR’s).
- Understand how to ruthlessly prioritize, manage stakeholder expectations when making trade-offs to achieve the high value outcomes for our customers, partners, and sellers.
- Closely partner with the software engineering teams, Operations and business partners to land key product capabilities and business goals.
- Proactively identify critical risks and dependencies to deliver on upon the product roadmap and KPIs and mitigate those risks, tightly collaborating within and across teams
- Continuously engage with customers, partners, and leadership to provide updates on product roadmap and collect actionable feedback.
- Identify critical data and telemetry required to optimize the product functionality, and work with engineering teams to grow the required data footprint.
- Manage metrics, dashboards, and analytics that track the performance of the product capabilities against the goals and optimize the product functionality to drive the right performance.
- Perform rich analysis and develop actionable insights using a variety of data sets.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or other Quantitative fields along with
- 5+ years combined experience into Program Management, Product Management, Data Science, Operations Research, Software Development, technical/engineering role(s).
- 2+ years of experience leading product management and/or implementing supply chain systems.
- 1 years of experience presenting and communicating effectively to director level stakeholders.
- Product Mindset & Demonstrate customer obsession, vision led, make data driven decisions, deliver right outcomes, and tell the story.
- Collaboration: Strong collaboration skills with ability to work effectively across teams.
- Planning and Execution; A proven ability to plan, organize, and manage complex technical products.
- Communication: Ability to conduct insightful, multi-faceted conversations with technical decision makers inside Microsoft.
- Experience in security posture management services.
- Experience with leading digital transformation infusing AI capabilities.
- Proven success in collaborating across engineering, business, customers, and operational teams, up to and including working with director level stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in executive level presentations and communications.
- Ability to quickly learn existing concepts and employ new techniques.